  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 1661 – 1680 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Free Super Chiefs

To point out a few flaws in the logic... (...) Not really the same thing as buying two and walking out the door with 2 you didn't pay for. If you buy two and then go to another line and buy two more, or perhaps drive across town to buy two more, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.320)

  Re: The Free Super Chiefs

(...) Entirely true! In the vein of consumer protection the Congress of the United States enacted legislation that protects the consumer from this kind of mail fraud. Anything from Reader's Digest Books to CD's cannot be shipped to a recipient (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

all, property
(score: 2.319)

  The role of ethics (was: The Free Super Chiefs)

This whole topic comes down, in my opinion, to meaningless without agreeing on the role of some kind of ethics. (...) :-) (...) My first thought was that you were probably lying. After all, what adult would say that? You claim to be fifteen and that (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.319)

  Re: Sticker printer

(...) Yes, currently adding new torsos is as easy as adding new image files to a directory. If the files are the proper size then they will work in the printer. It scans the folder for .jpg files and fills a dynamic array of filenames. Currently (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

all, rights
(score: 2.317)

  Re: Pictures of club meeting "De Bouwsteen"

(...) Yes, we have several other participaton activities. Those kids sitting on the floor with lots of bricks arount them, is the building contest for children we organise every club show. The best entries are awarded with a small Lego set. The guy (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

all, property
(score: 2.316)

  Re: A hypothetical economics question...

(...) <Snipped> (...) You are assuming housing costs would not fluctuate in the 6 years in study, right? I mean, by the time they reach 100k the house cost a tad more... and in the meanwhile, they may have been experiencing other possible (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.315)

  Re: Curious, if true

(...) I sort of agree. I have a financial interest in the situation because I contribute to funding the remediation. And I may have all the empathy in the world for people who are hurting themselves. But I'm not sure that I have the right to stop (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.314)

  Re: The Free Super Chiefs

(...) I think it is fair that LD kindly put the limit in place when they realized it would help even distribution. Don't get ticked off because you did not order 20+ when you had the chance, after all we all had the same window, which I think is (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.314)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) The contract was to have the rights to produce Star Wars sets. Brad Justus, senior VP of LEGO Direct, said at BricksWest in no uncertain terms that there is no contractual reason not to produce any Classic Space Legends sets. However, there (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

all, rights
(score: 2.313)

  Re: lego shopping day

(...) I don't really see that at all. First, while I've heard the rumour of an acquisition, I haven't seen this as reported news or announced in press releases yet. The two organizations, Loblaw Companies and Walmart are pretty well in non (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all, rights
(score: 2.313)

  Re: Stealing Brickshelf MOC's

(...) Unfortunately, by uploading they are claiming ownership, according to the disclaimer, unless they clearly state otherwise. "All Gallery content is property of the uploader, unless otherwise stated" I also keep many pictures from other peoples' (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.general)

all, property
(score: 2.311)

  Re: Peace in the Mid-East?

I found that article pretty sketchy on facts I could agree readily agree with. The author of that article pointedly equates criticism of Israel with "Jew hatred" -- which to my mind is NOT the same thing at all. Hatred of a people for no reason is (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.311)

  2002 BrickFest™ Logo

The BrickFest organizers would like to extend an invitation to all AFOL's that would like to submit their logo ideas/artwork for use by BrickFest 2002. This is a great opportunity to share one of your many other talents with the community. We are (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

all, property
(score: 2.310)

  Re: Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha

(...) In the end, don't we all want to be happy? Can I *please* stomp on someone else's foot? That'll make me so happy! No? But I said please! There are soooo many newsgroups. If the admins were to take on the responsibility for maintaining links (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.308)

  How to get link pages made

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Koudys writes: <a bunch of good stuff... thanks. Great analogy to property tax by the way!> I just want to comment on this bit: (...) David: FTX is not that hard to learn to do the basics. It's way way was easier (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.curators)

all, property
(score: 2.307)

  Re: Conflict in the Middle East

(...) I'm more and more thinking that there will be no real solution to the problem. A few solutions I could see which might work: 1. The US says, "**** you all, we're tired of this. You have 72 hours to evacuate the middle east and then we are (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.307)

  Re: Taking of Images - Question

Joseph Williams wrote in message ... (...) holds (...) state (...) the This is so completely wrong I have to comment :-) In most countrise including the US, if you make an image, (unless it's done for an employer as part of your work), you own the (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.publish)

all, property
(score: 2.307)

  Re: Scarborough RT photo

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:Gttt8y.8Js@lugnet.com... (...) One of the most frequent questions I get, after explaining in gruesome detail the inner workings of the Linear Induction Motor (LIM) is... "So this train is (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all, rights
(score: 2.306)

  Re: Conflict in the Middle East

(...) I, for one, could use some clarification here. I certainly had no intention of offending anyone of any culture or race or etc. I am for peace. I do not see myself as favoring either side in violence. If my "Romeo and Juliet" solution seemed in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.306)

  Re: Conflict in the Middle East

(...) Well, actually I reject the notion that desperation is not a factor in N.I. Peace is one issue, freedom is another. I am not sure I can condone a state of peace maintained at the expense of freedom and self-rule -- is one expected to be happy (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.306)

More:  Next Page >>