  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 1461 – 1480 of about 136000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: National vote on handguns?

The point I would like you to grasp, Larry, is that laws and rights about handguns and automatic weapons are currently controlled, for the most part, by the lobbyists and politicians in Washington D.C., not by the Joes and Janes in Anytown, U.S.A. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.377)

  Re: A Brave New World

(...) You are sure of this...why? (...) kicked (...) Animls don't have more rights than people. However, people are just beginning to take our role as stewards of this planet seriously. It would have been better if they could have identified the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.377)

  Re: National vote on handguns?

(...) Why wouldn't it? (...) Are you clairvoyant or is this your self fulfilling prophecy? (...) Lovely thought. (...) As if it it would happen that way. I can be just as clairvoyant on this issue as you. Maybe government officials trying to scoop (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.377)

  Re: National vote on handguns?

(...) No, you asked why I said it "WOULD be great" so I'm posing the reverse. Obviously defense is a "great" reason for having a rifle or shotgun in the home, hence it would be "great" if all Americans had them as the last measure in protecting (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.377)

  Re: National vote on handguns?

(...) <large snippage>>> (...) Well since they call it an "increase", I would take that as meaning "more". (...) Well why not just register everyone? Don't just single out Olympic shooters, make all responsible gun owners have access to being (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.pt)

all, rights
(score: 2.377)

  Re: Top Secret 2002 releases from Anonymous Source

(...) That's Duplo, and what does it have to do with the topic anyway? We were not making a list of all licenses Lego exercizes the rights too. BTW, No thanks for making people in the south look like morons. (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

all, rights
(score: 2.376)

  Re: National vote on handguns?

(...) to (...) Sure. I don't want to invest a lot in defense of this system that I created in four seconds while reading the note before, but I do actually think that part of it has merit. I'm sure that 75% of us would agree that stealing and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.376)

  Re: Library Event December 1 - Some thoughts

Hi Tim I think all of these are great things to have going on. I think we should do all of them and then some. I think our next display should have a city focus. I like the idea of Richmond Landmarks being there, but also any other crazy thing we (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

all, property
(score: 2.376)

  Re: A good day for LEGO until....

(...) Well, even though I work for Roush, I prefer CART..., so I'm going to avoid taking the bait on the "better racing" part ;] You are right, the Cup cars have much more surface area. But it all goes to the title sponsor, so LEGO would have to put (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 2.375)

  article around legOS

The question whether to sue or not to sue must be a joke ! People like Markus Noga and others largely contributed to the enormous success of Lego Mindstorms among students all over the world. The continuously growing LEGO-robotics internet-community (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

all, property
(score: 2.374)

  Re: Response to Misinformation (Some other perspectives on the tragedy)

(...) Actually, I think the notion of ownership of real estate is corrupt not only because we can't possibly track it back to an original "fair" owner and then trace it forward to who ought to own it (for the most part), but also because I think (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.374)

  Re: -America under Attack-(Newest Update)

(...) Also World Trade Center building 7 Collapsed and WTC Building 5 is unstable. 300 F.D.N.Y. Firefighters are missing. Stueyvesant Highschool has been turned into a temporary Treage(sp?) and Pace University has become a temporary morgue (...) (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

all, property
(score: 2.373)

  Re: Next Show Update

Bryan Wong wrote in message ... (...) Yeah, and I am just a tad concerned about the HP stuff. Warner bros owns the copyrights / trademarks to all the HP names and they sell the rights to use them. There would be no issue about making our own HP (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

all, rights
(score: 2.373)

  Re: Mercy? (Was Re: My Prayer on this National Day of Prayer)

(...) Ah-ha! I see! God wants us to kill these evil people! Is that it? Maybe His plan is to bring the nation and world together? Please, we are coming together to do only two things: help those who have lost family/friends/property in the attack (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.373)

  Re: Excellent article

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks writes: <snipped everything> You assume too much. Or maybe I just didn't give enough detail on my parenting practices. My wife and I determine the law in our home. I balance the law in our home with (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.372)

  Re: Excellent article

(...) I would hope that everyone would like to see 20-year longitudinal studies. Then we would have some real knowledge to bandy about. (...) How? It didn't actually do anything. Mostly it came on pretty strongly that kids these days have too much, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.371)

  Re: Excellent article

(...) That's a fantastic question. But not specifically. The several books by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish are considered classics by those who believe that 'freedom without license' is the way to go, but they are actually somewhat more (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.370)

  Re: How to conduct an interview and not actually listen

(...) _Ender's Game_ isn't intended as (nor does it come off as) comedy. You'd have to actually read the book(1) to see why the premise of child warriors, in context, isn't nutty at all. The author does a pretty good job of setting the stage for why (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.369)

  Re: New MOC: Moller M400 Skycar

(...) Ah, yes, thanks for jogging my memory. I should go check out Bram's stuff again. All those minifig-scale sports cars... [...] (...) Perhaps I'm artifically restricting myself, but I'm insisting on using a 4 X 4 top triple and a 4 X 4 bottom (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.build)

all, property
(score: 2.369)

  LDA2001 and batch .pov file creation

I had almost done writing a long reply on this thread when a very aggressive spyware/adware triggered a large number of popup-ads that eventually crashed my system. I think it was one of Kazaa's nasty companion programs. No more Kazaa for me! This (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

all, property
(score: 2.368)

More:  Next Page >>