 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1425
Re: Next Show Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 06:16:12 GMT

Bryan Wong wrote in message ...

(Damn it, the more exposure we get, the more slanted the view becomes!  If
it weren't for Robin and his HP stuff... hehe just kidding Robin!)

Yeah, and I am just a tad concerned about the HP stuff. Warner bros owns the
copyrights / trademarks to all the HP names and they sell the rights to use
them. There would be no issue about making our own HP stuff privately but we
are displaying it publicly at a venue where money is taken from the
visitors...and getting all this publicity about it... I would not be at all
surprised if we got a letter from WB's lawyers if they notice us.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/