 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1434
Re: Next Show Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 00:52:24 GMT

Just as a point of interest, a cease and desist order must be placed first.
Lawsuits etc. come after defiance (which we won't be).  Also WE are not
making any financial PROFIT from these shows, absolving us (if we really
really want absolution, we should register as a non profit organization).
Publicity cannot be controlled and lawyers and spin doctor's know this.  I'd
say the chances of any ramifications is next to nil, BUT IF a C&D comes
knocking, we can open up a dialogue and go from there.  I wouldn't sweat it.

Xan
ex Intellectual Property secretary

--

Xandria's Lego Realm: