 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1421
Re: Next Show Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 07:11:29 GMT

A press release is in order then.

I did receive a call from one of the organizers today.  They're
checking to see if there will be space, etc.  It looks good, however.
I will have to clear the Press Release with them, get final details,
etc.  I'll have a look at the last release and fire another draft back
to you soon in anticipation of that.

Received this in the mail today:
To whom it may concern,

I would suggest that you direct the reporter to the Sept. 2nd show
and/or the November 11th show.  If she needs more pictures right away,
I may have a bit of a solution.  I'll talk to you about it tomorrow.

Robin