 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1412
1411  |  1413
Subject:
Next Show Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 19:16:31 GMT

Based on the opinions I've gathered from the membership, I've emailed
the people for the Chilliwack show (October), and told them we will
not be participating.

I've also contacted the people for the Surrey show (Sept. 2nd), and
let them know that we want to participate.  I have no reply from them
as of yet.  Those of you who are not planning on being there were open
to others picking up your models, etc., and using them in the show, so
we'll have to arrange that, but it looks as though our next show will
be the September 2nd show at Bear Creek Park in Surrey, from 10am -
4pm.

More logistics and discussion to follow,

Robin