 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1414
Re: Next Show Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 01:21:08 GMT

A press release is in order then.  Robin, if you want to send me the
specifics I can pen another release (with very short concise sentences that
won't be misconstrued).  OR... someone else can write the release and I'll
just send it out.

Received this in the mail today:
To whom it may concern,

After reading the August issue of Maclean's magazine, which covered

your newest model (Harry Potter's Hogwarts Express train station), I'm

very interested in knowing more about your club. It's unfortunate that

I missed the Toy Train Operating Society's annual convention, but I'm

wondering if your club members have time for an interview (hopefully I

can see more masterpieces) sometime next week. Thanks for your

attention.

Yours,

Maggie Lam

Reporter of Ming Pao Daily News

My dojo won't be ready for Sep 2, so Kevin -- will need your factory.

Xan

--

Xandria's Lego Realm:
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/xandria/a_lego/