 Town / 3433
Re: Top Secret 2002 releases from Anonymous Source
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 00:06:57 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jesse Alan Long writes:
In lugnet.town, Alexander Johnston writes:
In lugnet.town, Victor Knight writes:
In lugnet.town, Alexander Johnston writes:
Unless they license Tommy the Tank Engine! lol

DUDE!  Don't even joke about that.  Next thing we know, lego WILL license
it!  ;-)

True, some Lego guy will be reading here and say "Why didn't *we* think of
that!" And it will all be my fault. heh.

LOL.  Yep.  Then I would have to hurt you. :-)

Did anyone even bother to mention Bob The Builder, which is an established
LEGO set?

Jesse Long

That's Duplo, and what does it have to do with the topic anyway? We were not
making a list of all licenses Lego exercizes the rights too.

BTW, No thanks for making people in the south look like morons.