 Town / 3431
Re: Top Secret 2002 releases from Anonymous Source
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 21:04:03 GMT

In lugnet.town, Alexander Johnston writes:
In lugnet.town, Victor Knight writes:
In lugnet.town, Alexander Johnston writes:
Unless they license Tommy the Tank Engine! lol

DUDE!  Don't even joke about that.  Next thing we know, lego WILL license
it!  ;-)

True, some Lego guy will be reading here and say "Why didn't *we* think of
that!" And it will all be my fault. heh.

LOL.  Yep.  Then I would have to hurt you. :-)

Did anyone even bother to mention Bob The Builder, which is an established
LEGO set?

Jesse Long