 Town / 3434
3433  |  3435
Subject:
A cool Victorian House by Susan Michon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 03:35:22 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

One of our local LUGOLA members, Susan Michon, built this nice Victorian
house.

She claims that it's her first LEGO building.  I'd say that it's pretty darn
good for a first attempt!

For those of you that don't know the Michons, their two sons are both world
champion LEGO builders.

(Note: Susan granted permission to post these pictures on the net, but I
don't think she monitors LUGNET too much.  If you have questions, I can try
to answer them based on what I saw in person, but can't do too much better.)