 Town / 3445
Re: A cool Victorian House by Susan Michon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 20:50:51 GMT

What a nice building! I hope she continues creating and posts them for us to
see.  I love the tower and how she did the roof.  I never thought plates
would look right for a roof, but I was wrong, they look very nice.  I will
have to try my hand using that style of construction.

Brad, I hope you let Susan know that people like her house and convince her
to keep building.

-Sarah

In lugnet.town, Dave Johann writes:
Aha! I wondered who built that! I loved it when I saw it yesterday. It has many
nice touches on it that the picture just doesn't show off. I hope Susan is
willing to post about this one...