 Town / 3444
3443  |  3445
Subject:
Brunswick Fire Dept
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 02:06:08 GMT

Within this week, I should have some rough pictures about my lego
Fire Department....I have the FTX-based main webpage written up....
I need to take some picutres of some of my equipment / fire halls, and
then post it on Brickshelf.  I will then paste the hot link to my
fire department page (here on Lugnet).

Thanks,

Benjamin Medinets