  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 1041 – 1060 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: reorgs

(...) So I got to do a show last weekend! On a tangent, I really missed doing shows and I had such a good time just talking to fans of the brick at this one. Anyway, I did a time lapse of the setup, and you can see the initial set up of the platform (...) (6 years ago, 31-Jan-19, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all
(score: 0.837)

  Re: Scary Survey results about the US First Amendment

(...) Yuck. The only checks on the media should be free market and property rights. (...) Protection against libel is a property right. (...) Things like autopsy photos should be adequately protected by property rights. The family most certainly has (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 0.836)

  Dawn of a New Era in LEGO Trains!

LEGO Train fans! The time has finally come! It is time for our hobby to build to the correct scale of LEGO track, which is 1:38, or as I call it: L-Gauge Proto (LGP). It is easily referenced as 1 stud to 1 foot, or, in width parlance: 10wide. 20 (...) (6 years ago, 26-Jan-19, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

all
(score: 0.836)

  Re: Misnomer: we are all Lego collectors!

(...) Again, from Dictionary.com: col·lect1 (k-lkt) v. col·lect·ed, col·lect·ing, col·lects v. tr. 1. To bring together in a group or mass; gather. 2. To accumulate as a hobby or for study. 3. To call for and obtain payment of: collect taxes. 4. To (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.836)

  Ontario Brick Builders Classic Space Layout @ Ontario Collectors Con January 27, 2019

Good morning! Easing back into the 'Doing Shows', I've signed up the OBB CSL for hte Ontario Collectors Con-- (URL) January 27th, 2019 Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario 10am - 4pm The cost for visitors?-- (...) (6 years ago, 14-Jan-19, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events, lugnet.space)

all
(score: 0.836)

  Re: reorgs

(...) I wanted to update my storage/shipping/display methods to cover the following-- 1 - (and the most important) Quick setup time at shows. As we found out with multiple brickfetes, the OBB CSL was the longest setup time out of all other displays, (...) (6 years ago, 16-Jan-19, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all
(score: 0.836)

  Re: 2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election is open

(...) Jim, I just checked your status. You only have user rights, you're not an .org-member: "Only LDraw organization members may vote..." If you are not registered as a member of the LDraw organization and would like to join, follow the (...) (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

rights
(score: 0.835)

  Re: First Dinner in 2019!!!

(...) Everyone is always welcome--evne the people who created rtlToronto, because this isn't an rtlToronto dinner ;) *1 Dave K 1- even though I am posting in the rtlToronto newsgroup. *2 2- due to my fundamentally lazy nature and sheer convenience, (...) (6 years ago, 16-Jan-19, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

all
(score: 0.835)

  Re: Stikfas?

(...) They look like the would, but they don't. I've picked up a few (I also customize action figures, and I always saw them more as Customizable Action Figures than as a LEGO Clone), and in my experience about the only parts of the equipment that a (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.835)

  The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen United States of America

Action of Second Continental Congress, July 4, 1776 The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen United States of America WHEN in the Course of human Events, it becomes necessary for one People to dissolve the Political Bands which have connected them (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.835)

  Re: Brickfair is official....

(...) The names are proprietary; they are owned by various people. The name BrickFest is a bit debatable (I think 4 people claim rights to it) but one person commands $3,000 fee to use it. I figured, "To heck with that, I'll start my own name and (...) (17 years ago, 15-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

rights
(score: 0.835)

  Re: Possession

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:HGrsA7.BA2@lugnet.com... (...) animated (...) own it (...) friend (...) seeing as (...) the (...) A fascinating case. Personally, I say you own it since you payed money for it, but I (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 0.835)

  Re: It's All About Control (was: Re: Possession)

(...) I am not nostalgic in the least -- I calls them as I sees them. Mom and Pop may have been inefficient, but so ultimately is ANY "bricks 'n' mortar" location except as a distribution center. For many things it is becoming increasingly clearer (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.833)

  It's All About Control (was: Re: Possession)

(...) Here is a great example of some profound fundamental differences between the Right and Left. Anytime you talk of "implementing" something, what you really mean is for the government to take it over and control it. That in my mind is not the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.833)

  Re: Reagan... not exactly libertarian, but close

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek writes: "Ka-snip" (...) (freedom). (...) I profoundly disagree. It is liberals who are anti-freedom. Liberals are the ones trying to tax and regulate anything that moves. You are confusing freedom and (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.833)

  Re: Nature of rights? (was: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?)

(...) Being the relative moralist that I am, I'll push that one step further and say I don't believe there *are* "natural" or "fundamental" rights. It's a moral definition humans create based on an emotional response. Perhaps, however, there are (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 0.832)

  Re: An interesting Sci-fi idea

(...) Adaptation is a certain aspect of what happened to the dinosaurs, but still, such an event as a cataclysmic global event doesn't leave much to adapt to. Even humans would have a rough time if we weren't forewarned. (...) And how many words can (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

all, property
(score: 0.832)

  Call for Train Participation at Brickfest 2003

Call for Train Participation at Brickfest™ 2003, this August 8-10th, in Arlington, Virginia. ILTCO™ is pleased to announce that the ILTCO Organizing Committee has accepted the role of "Train Activities Coordinator" for BrickFest™ 2003, and I've (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !!

all, property
(score: 0.832)

  Re: Lobster Bisque (was: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?)

(...) Hmm, since we've been playing with taking interpretations to extremes to see how they work out, a technique which I wholeheartedly endorse... - Can you justify your ownership of anything metal? The metal was "found". - Can you justify your (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 0.832)

  Re: December Dinner

(...) Well, the timing works--I will be at dinner tonite! I'll be bringing the SEQ's that I got a few weeks ago, just to show off and stuff... ;P It'll be the first time I've brought some lego and lego related stuff to dinner in a long time. So this (...) (6 years ago, 14-Dec-18, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all
(score: 0.832)

More:  Next Page >>