 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18383
Re: December Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2018 16:24:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, "David Koudys" <davidkoudys@gmail.com> wrote:
Friday, December 14th
Swiss Chalet
Dundas St Etobicoke
6:30 p.m.

Here's the thing--life happens pretty quickly at times.  Because of a few thinks
going on in our personal lives this week, and the unknownness of the timing of
certain things, we may not be at dinner this Friday.

We want to be there, but life has a way of throwing a wrench in the works

If I am at dinner on Friday, I'm bringing my 'new to me' 4.5 volt control bricks
that I picked up last week on-line. They are sooooo cool.

I will update this thread as timing tings are resolved.

FYI, family is good, just other things are going on.

Dave K

Well, the timing works--I will be at dinner tonite!

I'll be bringing the SEQ's that I got a few weeks ago, just to show off and
stuff... ;P  It'll be the first time I've brought some lego and lego related
stuff to dinner in a long time.  So this isn't a NOT-rtlToronto dinner, this is
a 'bringing lego to dinner at the chalet--the dinner still adamantly being a
non-rtlToronto dinner (mostly due to the founders of rtlT aren't there so how
can this be an rtlToronto dinner....)

Maybe we should start our own group.  Maybe like a Toronto LUG group.  ToroLUG
sounds good.  What??  It's taken??

Oh well, TLUG then!  Wait!! That's taken as well??  Can-Brick??  No???  Baah!
All the good names are taken!

We'll come up with a name for our rag tag fugitive fleet... I mean, our ad hoc
dinners with random numbers of attendees

Anyway, Sandy, Josh and I will be at the Chalet this evening at 6:30 p.m.  We
may or may not have time to hit the lego store before dinner.

Hope to see you there