 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18382
18381  |  18383
Subject:
December Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2018 18:31:59 GMT

Friday, December 14th
Swiss Chalet
Dundas St Etobicoke
6:30 p.m.

Here's the thing--life happens pretty quickly at times.  Because of a few thinks
going on in our personal lives this week, and the unknownness of the timing of
certain things, we may not be at dinner this Friday.

We want to be there, but life has a way of throwing a wrench in the works

If I am at dinner on Friday, I'm bringing my 'new to me' 4.5 volt control bricks
that I picked up last week on-line. They are sooooo cool.

I will update this thread as timing tings are resolved.

FYI, family is good, just other things are going on.

Dave K