 Events / BrickFest / 1418
1417  |  1419
Subject:
Call for Train Participation at Brickfest 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 01:48:05 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Call for Train Participation at Brickfest™ 2003, this August 8-10th, in Arlington, Virginia.

ILTCO™ is pleased to announce that the ILTCO Organizing Committee has accepted the role of “Train Activities Coordinator” for BrickFest™ 2003, and I’ve agreed to take the lead.

Working in conjunction with Brick Events LLC, the BrickFest™ overall organizing committee, and building on the successful experiences of past coordinators, it is my intention to bring BrickFest attendees the most comprehensive track of train related events, activities and learning experiences ever.

We have made arrangements for a number of activities as part of the track which we will describe further in a series of independent postings to follow this one, so as to facilitate specific questions. We solicit your active participation! Separate posts will be made on the following topics
  • Call for Presentations
  • Call for Clinics/Seminars
  • Call for Model Contest Participation
  • Call for Group Layout Participation
A note on security, reiterating what all attendees are made aware of when registering: While every effort will be made to ensure a secure and safe environment (special arrangments are being made, in fact) for yourself and your property, ILTCO and BrickFest can take no responsibility for any loss or damage.

Larry Pieniazek
lpieniazek(AT)mercator(dot)com
BrickFest™ site | ILTCO™ site | MTW™ site