  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 901 – 920 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Met a LEGO rep...

(...) I don't know. I either didn't ask, or my memory is failing. It was about 10 years ago. Has it been that long already? Uh-Oh, I better be careful. I might fall and break a hip or something. (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 0.988)

  Re: Some sensor and misc ideas

Shane, What is the Radio Shack Part Number? With this and the Sonar I can make a mapping robot. Then I don't have to worry about onboard memory, since I can let the PC do the map storage/retrieval. John A. Donaldson (...) (26 years ago, 27-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.988)

  Re: Space Shuttle Costs

(...) Lessee.. from memory: Kilo mega giga tera peta exa Yotta Zetta I think you did. Took me a few seconds to figure it out, tho :) (...) How bout 5 Giga-bucks? Much more SF :) Jasper (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.988)

  RE: legOS

Firmware is software. It doesn't matter if you burn software into ROM, store it on EPROM, store it as PAL settings, core memory values, etc. Software is software, and firmware is software. (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.988)

  Re: CyberMaster stuff

(...) I thought we had determined that CM used a different processor model with 512 bytes more memory than the one on the RCX? stephen (confused) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.988)

  Re: nonvolatile memory

You need to either 1. build a battery circuit that connects to the power pins of the memory chip or 2. Buy nonvolatile memory -phil (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.988)

  Has anyone been experimenting with mapping algorithms?

Hi everyone, We've been reading up on the many different algorithms for mapping an environment using autonomous robots. Has anyone else been trying to figure out the best approach to map an area and it's obstacles using less than 32k of memory? (26 years ago, 28-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.988)

  Re: Batteries?

re: rechargeables (...) That is the problem with NiCd rechargeables. By the time the battery low detector kicks in, it is often too late. And they have a 'memory' so you do want to run them down periodically. They are not recommended for the (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.988)

  Re: How to use the addition analog port ?

You can time share both your digital and your analog so long as your signal update speeds are not critical. Use a 4 to 8 demultiplexing chip for 4 of your digital I/O and an 8 to 4 multiplexer for the other 4. This effectively provides 8 digital (...) (26 years ago, 28-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.988)

  Re: Has anyone been experimenting with mapping algorithms?

(...) The two basic approaches are (1) a bitmap, and (2) a list of obstacle coordinates. A bitmap is just a grid of 1's and 0's indicating the presence of an obstacle at each grid point. It can be implemented as a 1-D integer array with a simple (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.988)

  Re: legOS

Kekoa Proudfoot wrote in message ... (...) Oh, I forgot to comment on this. Companies are patent crazy, if it's not done the "usual" way, they'll try to patent it, EVEN IF IT SEEMS LIKE ANYONE COULD FIGURE IT OUT. The IR transmission is a bit (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.988)

  Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

With "take figs to work" day being discussed again I got to thinking about places that might be cool to photograph "touring" minifigs (1). Actually occured to me when reading Mike Stanley's message about taking figs to see Star Wars. The obvious (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 0.988)

  Re: 6 months!

(...) Yeah, cool. Especially since they're probably using either a propietary format (which means basically it's a waste of money to get cards) or a very compatible format, of which probably even larger versions of memory are availbale. If you know (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

memory
(score: 0.988)

  Fwd: Re: legOS

Here are some official defintions: MICROCODE: A sequence of microinstructions that is fixed in storage that is not program-addressable, and that performs specific processing functions. 1) The lowest-level instructions that directly control a (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.988)

  Re: CyberMaster stuff

(...) Where/when was that determined? Where can I read about it? I may be wrong, but I think I read somewhere that the 1K was integrated in the Hitachi H8/3294, although I'm not sure about this. So what are the real numbers for CyberMaster memory? (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.987)

  Re: Memory

Hi Mark, (...) That's a yes. Apart from a minor issue with the memory map, you should have about 32k - ~5k kernel - ~1k ROM data available eventually. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.987)

  Re: A Technic set DB outline

(...) 'Subtheme' was a term you suggested back in the days when Fibblesnork was more of a living entity, and you suggested that some terminology be laid out. It's the one that took off after that discussion. I don't think it was so much a case of "I (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

memory
(score: 0.987)

  RE: Antenna Bumpers/Insects

<SNIP> (...) Because of the limited on-board computational resources, IMHO you would have to use offline simulation to train the neural network and then embed the trained net, provided of course, that the resulting weight and bias matrices and the (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.987)

  Re: Apple Microphones

(...) I would only caution you that there are two types of microphones for the Mac -- regular mics and "PlainTalk" microphones. I suspect you are talking about a PlainTalk mic. The obvious distinguishing difference is the "longer than normal" male (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.987)

  Re: Mapping

Thanks for the tip on reflection error. I'll have to build in a function to weight the position accordingly. I'm trying to stay away from occupency grids and use the native vectors to conserve memory while maintaining accuracy. I may have to resort (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.987)

More:  Next Page >>