 General / 1083
Re: Met a LEGO rep...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 15:26:52 GMT

Phillip Greco writes:
I also approached TLG several years ago about where they get the designs for
their models.  They (supposedly) take no ideas from outside the company.

Did they give you any idea of what does go into the model design process.  That
is to say, do a bunch of execs sit around and build, do they bring kids in, do
they have little play sessions for testing?

I don't know.  I either didn't ask, or my memory is failing. It was about 10 years
ago.  Has it been that long already?  Uh-Oh, I better be careful.  I might fall
and break a hip or something.

They used to have that quality, but in the last few years the designs
haven't quite lived up to their previous standards.

The perfect example is the Explorien Message Decoder thingy... what was that?

Your pal,

Felix