 General / 1106
Re: Met a LEGO rep...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 23:22:03 GMT

Hmmm ... I would think that our (small) segment of the market brings in more
dollars per person that kids do ... we have jobs.  :)

Also, I would say that our purchases are larger sets or higher volume on small
sets.

Also, on the same thought ... I think Star Wars Lego will be much bigger than
TLG thinks.  You have several groups buying them.  Lego fans, Star Wars fans,
and space fans.  All of who that are older, have more money to spend.  I can
foresee
fleets of Star Wars ships in my collection.

-Lee.

Matthew Miller wrote:

Richard Franks <richard@__no_spam_please_im_veggie__spider.com> wrote:
I've heard this before (about us only being a small segment of the
market). But the only things that seperate us from the rest of the Lego
fans around the world is that we have access to the internet, and we

Well, internet access isn't the only defining demographic -- I think the
average person here is age 20 or above, but check on a Lego box to find what
TLG considers their target market.