 General / 1079
Re: Met a LEGO rep...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:34:26 GMT

Steve Berry wrote:

Second, I just hope the LEGO folks listen to the people (however small our
segment of the market is) on this newsgroup.

I've heard this before (about us only being a small segment of the
market). But the only things that seperate us from the rest of the Lego
fans around the world is that we have access to the internet, and we
have luckily found groovy resources like Lugnet and RTL.

You could say that having access to the internet places us in a general
demographic group, but I would be suprised if the general views here are
not found independantly by Lego-buying adults and parents around the
world. Ie - while we might say "Urgh - another 3 piece Town-Jr set",
non-online buyers might not know *why* they don't like it and say "Ahh..
it's not as good as it used to be" - because we use certain terminology,
it doesn't change the fact that good Lego sets are good Lego sets.

So yeah - to me it makes sense that TLG would listen to our views, and
listen seriously because we are a pretty good self-creating market
research source!

Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!