 Robotics / Handy Board / 4977
Re: Mapping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 03:43:24 GMT

Thanks for the tip on reflection error.  I'll have to build in a function
to weight the position accordingly.  I'm trying to stay away from occupency
grids and use the native vectors to conserve memory while maintaining
accuracy.  I may have to resort to a if I can't find addiquate memory
compression routines.
--
James Dunn
jdunn@unm.edu