 Robotics / Handy Board / 4978
Fw: Please help! HD jammed !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 03:43:54 GMT

Hi FThompson, Fred and other,
I encountered some problem in the downloading. I was successfully able to
download the p_code into the HD. However, When the instruction proned me • to
reset the board,
it always appears on the LCD without any lettering like "version 3.1....
"on it . It is just blank with 'dark square' printing on the LCD. • Besides,
the computer showed synchronised with board, trying ......
After several try, occassionally the lettering of the version 3.1 appear • on
LCD after reset the board. However, the computer showed synchfronised • with
board...., trying .....
The situation is that it cannot initiatize the interrupt for standard lib
to down load into the   HB. Please help. Is it batteries problem ? We are
using NIcad 9.6 v currently.

rgds,
phillip