  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 2421 – 2440 of 4630.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: DATHeader ALERT!

(...) I seem to recall it was written in VB? If so, the VB text box has a content size limit of 65K. The only way around this is to work on an in memory string buffer and not store (and read back) the result in the text box. (17 years ago, 2-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off

(...) Tim, Im a bit sad to have to report that All that is left of my once GREAT JLUG post is all but a memory. I dont think i will ever be able to recreate those great diatribes. sigh. with regret. Chris Maybe if you ask Ross, he can resurrect the (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: digital in's and out's?

Dear Steve, Nobody wants to hear this said, and I hate to be the one to do it, but you can start by reading the data available on the Handy Board web site (quick duck to avoid thrown volt meter). Fred has done what you want to do (memory-mapped (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Robolab Data Acquisition

The objective of this note is not more input to the recent near "religious" thread of Robolab vs. NQC (or other programming environments)! My objective is to highlight the incredible data acquisition and analysis aspects of Robolab. If you're not (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Charging batteries

Op een zekere dag, te weten Thu, 15 Oct 1998 19:33:14 GMT, klom <richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net> in het toetsenbord en schreef ons: (...) That's correct. In normal life I'm laboratory analist at Varta Car Batteries in Vienna. Actually, I can say that (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Interruptions in BrickOS

Good questions! See responses below... "Martin De Wulf" <madewulf@ulb.ac.be> wrote in message news:H51ItF.Ax1@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) You may want to check out the latest (now called BrickOS) at (URL) For us, real-time properties of the platform (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  size limit on the programs for the RCX

is there a size limit for our program? Like it cannot exceed a certain amount... by that i mean, if i have say several programs, is there a limit on how much each could size so that i can fit them all on the RCX at once and be able to run? because (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, FTX)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Help Please need help badly for school

Hi, I am new to this and am in need of some help ~ I have a project due in school that requires the use of a 6811 microprocessor ~ and controlled by assembly language ~ I have no problem with the hardware ~ the assembly langage ~ or the understaning (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: anyone know how to check free space on RCX?

(...) According to config/h8300/h8300.h in the gcc sources, int is 32bit for the h8 cross compiler. I believe the reason mm_free_mem() returns an int is because the memory manager stores the size of each free block as size_t, which is defined in (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: LDGLite bug report (yes, one more)

I did some work on LDLite this weekend. An image of an LDLite rendered town.mpd is at: (URL) image used the -fr option to turn off lines, and has ldlite shading turned on, so it looks a little different than the others. Rendering time was 828 (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: JAVA - Viewer for dat-Files

Bernd Broich wrote: > "Kyle McDonald" <kmcdonald@bigfoot.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3C519D02.204090...oot.com... > Hi, > for how I'm doing the internal creating: > > I did a depth search with hashing the files, create two shapes for > all (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Spybot System Information

For general information this is what my Spybot reported as it's information. Active PBrick information: Power down time: 15 minute(s) Free RAM: 1224 bytes Active Port information: Port \\.\COM1 is RS232 opto Execute retries: 3 Download retries: 5 (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  HandyBoard Reset Vector

Hello again, I hope someone can help me out here. I want to run a standard assembly program on my HandyBoard without using IC. IC requires CONFIG=0x0C, which allows the reset vector to be fetched from external memory, instead of from $FFFE, $FFFF. (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  RE: Cheap air flow sensor

(...) I'll have to check this out. We havn't actually used hot-wire-anemometers recently, partly because we havn't had the need, and partly because vortex-shedding flowmeters are all the rage right now. My memory is they are not linear, but that the (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: legOS problems

(...) How are your batteries? I've found out that with my CyberMaster and with almost spent batteries, when a motor worked with a bit more load than was supposed, the unit shutdown entirely and it loose all memory in the process. Because it's a RCX (...) (26 years ago, 26-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Looking for Instructions (set #480)

I'd still mail a message to Kevin, see if he wants to put them up. Just incase there is something just a little different with the sets. I believe 1737?? going by memory here... and the other set which was a 68?? set of the same thing were released (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Minitalia Lego sets (from Italy)

(...) My friend Kurt Richter from Germany has some of these. He is going to send some scans after he's back from vacation. Much of Europe goes "on holiday" in August. If memory serves me correctly, some of these sets have black windows. Gary Istok (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Lets get a datsville castle going

(...) That's nice to know. At least you should be able to render even if Datsville doubles in size. I'm not really sure how the size of the town corresponds to memory needed (...) I'll spend the time to line up the coordinates right using quality=0, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: HB for science project?

I forget the web page, but I did find a JAVA compiler for the HB online! It looks great! I havent had a chance to experiment with it yet, but it uses much less memory then IC and appears to be very powerful, might want to look for that. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Anyone have videos?

(...) Elephants skyscraper'. The story was the same as in the book, and the pictures [from memory] were about the same, so I'd guess this is what would be on any videos. Also, I have at least 2, and probably up to 6 different fabuland characters who (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

memory
(score: 1.124)

More:  Next Page >>