 Robotics / Handy Board / 3952
3951  |  3953
Subject:
HandyBoard Reset Vector
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 01:31:24 GMT

Hello again,
      I hope someone can help me out here.  I want to run a standard
assembly program on my HandyBoard without using IC.  IC requires
CONFIG=0x0C, which allows the reset vector to be fetched from external
memory, instead of from $FFFE, $FFFF.  Where does it find its reset vector
then?  How can I set it to find my program?  It seems that  MAIN_START is
found at $8020, but I am assuming this particular to using IC.

Thanks,
Aaron