 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3488
3487  |  3489
Subject:
size limit on the programs for the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:19:38 GMT

is there a size limit for our program? Like it cannot exceed a certain amount...

by that i mean, if i have say several programs, is there a limit on how much each could size so that i can fit them all on the RCX at once and be able to run? because it seems to me that BrickOS don’t like large chunks of codes...

and it gives those weird memory errors whenever the code is unefficient or very big...just wondering...and sometimes the RUN button won’t work...and i suspect that it is associated with this memory problem...dunno, i could be wrong for that assumption...

but i’m confused...