 General / 6032
Re: Minitalia Lego sets (from Italy)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 13:49:52 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.general, John DiRienzo writes:

  There were these little kits produced for Italy about 25 years ago called
Minitalia kits.  They were made by Lego and had 2 digit numbers (14, 15,
etc).  Does anybody have pictures of these?  Does anybody have these for
sale?  These were different Italian buildings and vehicles.  I suppose there
were half a dozen different kits.  These are high on my wish list.

For the record, they'd be high on mine, too (pending seeing them), so anyone
sitting on them might want to consider auctioning them.  Or at least sharing
information on them.  Especially instructions.

eric

My friend Kurt Richter from Germany has some of these.  He is going to send some
scans after he's back from vacation.  Much of Europe goes "on holiday" in August.

If memory serves me correctly, some of these sets have black windows.

Gary Istok