 General / 12520
Re: Minitalia Lego sets (from Italy)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 12:17:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, John DiRienzo writes:
  Hi,
  There were these little kits produced for Italy about 25 years ago called
Minitalia kits.  They were made by Lego and had 2 digit numbers (14, 15,
etc).  Does anybody have pictures of these?  Does anybody have these for
sale?  These were different Italian buildings and vehicles.  I suppose there
were half a dozen different kits.  These are high on my wish list.

--
  Have fun!
  John

I have two sets of Minitalia and will show some scans on my homepage as soon as
possible (http://www.fortunecity.de/anlagen/nebel/27/legoindx.htm).

I called them the "x-bricks" because they have a X instead of an O in the
brick; because of this, they don't fit that well together like O-bricks
(everytime a bit loose).

CU