 General / 12566
Re: Minitalia Lego sets (from Italy)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 04:44:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Indranil Basak writes:
Anyone who wants to see a Minitalia set and the bricks can look at my webpage
at:

http://home.att.net/~buildingbricks/

I think there is one window with 13 panes like Gary Istok was describing.

That is so weird!  That is so cool.

I wonder what the story behind this line is.  I mean, why the
differences in the construction of the bricks?  Why change from
the tubes-and-studs brick to something else for this line?

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"