 General / 12607
Re: AFOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 22:53:11 GMT

   How about FOL?

--
   Have fun!
   John
The Legos you've been dreaming of...
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego
my weird Lego site:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/
Mr L F Braun wrote in message <38613D24.E7619CF1@pilot.msu.edu>...

"D. Jezek" wrote:

In lugnet.general, Rogelio Garingo writes:
What does AFOL stands for???

AFOL means Adult Fan Of Lego.
I would not categorize parents who play with their kids lego, but only • those
adults who actually buy Lego for themselves.

The question is still sort of open as to what we call LUGNETters under 18 • (As
there are a good number, often more loquacious and articulate than the • AFOLs.
I've seen "Jr. AFOL" and "YAFOL," but did we settle on one?

best

Lindsay