 General / 6339
Re: Minitalia Lego sets (from Italy)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 12:41:15 GMT

John DiRienzo wrote in message ...
  Hi,
  There were these little kits produced for Italy about 25 years ago • called
Minitalia kits.  They were made by Lego and had 2 digit numbers (14, 15,
etc).  Does anybody have pictures of these?  Does anybody have these for
sale?  These were different Italian buildings and vehicles.  I suppose • there
were half a dozen different kits.  These are high on my wish list.

--

I've seen a minitalia set picture on ebay (set#14?). It was a house model.
It was quite different from the general lego line. Bricks are the same but

I should have the picture somewhere and if you want me to send it to you,
please respond via e-mail.

Selçuk