 General / 12567
Re: Scooby Doo Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 04:56:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Craig Livingston writes:
In lugnet.general, Rose Regner writes:
I just saw the end of a commercial on the cartoon network and it showed a
scooby doo made out of Lego. It is (was) a prize, but I did not hear the
entire commercial.

Has anyone else seen this? Do you know what it is?

Rose
I saw this last night when I watched an episode of Dexter's Laboratory.

WHoa! cut it there! You watch Dexter's Lab!
I love that show!  Man, I've been watching that since it came out, and have
seen every episode!  I also saw Ego Trip, a Dexter Movie thing.

Basically, the commercial showed a presumably Lego employee with lots of
Scooby Doo merchandise filling his office, as to say he was a huge Scooby Doo
fan. Then the commercial showed the name of the winner and showed the large
Scooby Doo model and then the employee, almost in tears, and saying that the
model would be going to a good home.

Anyway, I think it was a Cartoon Network Contest on there website maybe? I
don't remember hearing anything about the contest before watching this
commercial and I watch Cartoon Network all the time....guess some kids never
grow up :)

I love Cartoon Network!

I saw the contest, it was on cartoonnetwork.com, and i entered.

This 8 year old won.

Cartoonie Kablooie / Alex Roode / Mr. Smiley
http://legalaxy.8m.com

Craig Livingston