 General / 12565
12564  |  12566
Subject:
Lighting LEGOLAND California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 04:24:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Just bumped into this.

"Electrical Contractor," (a trade mag)'s November 1999 cover story is about
wiring Legoland California. Pretty interesting to read. The audience for the
article is not of the LEGO fan kind, so it's strictly business. There are a few
good pictures -- of things like huge $15,000 projection spotlights and little
low-voltage spotlights for the mini-monuments. Check it out if you can.

The story is online, sans pictures:
http://www.ecmag.com/

"Morrow-Meadows Lights up Legoland: A California amusement park
presented unique challenges"  By Michael DeFilippo

-Suz.