 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6186
Re: DATHeader ALERT!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2007 23:23:23 GMT

mikeheide wrote:
Please do not use DATHeader on files that exceed 64k because they will
be cut at 64k.

I will investigate that problem later.

I fixed the problem that I had by mirrored subfiles.

I seem to recall it was written in VB?
If so, the VB text box has a content size limit of 65K.
The only way around this is to work on an in memory string buffer and
not store (and read back) the result in the text box.

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/
web:    http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk