  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 121 – 140 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Spybotics vs Cricket

I can understand wanting to better target the original intended audience, but consider this: Which versions of Trivial Pursuit came out first? The one for adults or the one for children/teens? Mindstorms missed their original intended target, yet (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.419)

  Re: Spybotics vs Cricket

> The Handy Cricket board costs $60. No motors, sensors, or other > robot/vehicle building supplies. The Spybot set costs $60. You get 2 > motors, 2 sensors, IR transmit/receive, LEDs, and around 200 parts for > building robots. Plus you get a very (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.419)

  Re: Spybotics vs Cricket

(...) I think most people understand *why* Lego are heading this way. That doesn't mean we have to like it though. (...) If development costs are the issue then they'd be well advised to come up with ONE truly modular computing solution and use it (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.419)

  Absurd price differences at LEGO Direct

In europe (Netherlands) the new Spybotics are listed EUR 90, which equals over USD 90. In the US this same product in the same shop is listed USD 60. A difference of USD 30, one-third of the price! So in effect, since shop.lego.com only allows (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 1.419)

  lugnet.robotics.spybotics?

Is there interest in creation of such a group? -Suz Suzanne Rich LUGNET Admin (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.419)

  Re: lugnet.robotics.spybotics?

(...) Following form, it belongs alongside RCX, under .robotics. My fear actually was that a group's creation isn't warranted - that we create it for something thats attention is short-lived. But with what I just read Dave is up to, it seems (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.419)

  Spybotics Comms

As anyone already tried, using LASM, MindScript or NQC, to program a Spybot and explore it's comms capabilities ? ...be it with a Manas or with a RCX/Scout ? Anyone tried the VLL output and input feature ? thxs, mc. (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.418)

  Re: Spybotics vs Cricket

(...) The Spybot brick has 3 motor outputs. A & B are the two built-in motors. Output C is the VLL light (pretty much exactly like the Scout brick wrt the third output). You can also control the LEDs on an individual basis (3 red, 3 green, and 1 (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.418)

  RE: Spybotics vs Cricket

(...) John, I think you may be confused about the IR detectors. There are only two and they are facing forwards. The 2 white parts facing forward and the white part facing backwards are low power IR emitters.... Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.418)

  Re: Spybotics vs Cricket

(...) I may definitely be confused. I was looking at the Spybot.h header recently and saw this: const iDirection = 4 //world & target (R/O) const cLeft = 0 //world[nBot,iDirection] & target[iDirection] values const cLeftOfCentre = 1 //here zone only (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.418)

  Re: Spybotics vs Cricket

(...) I totally agree... The three IR emitters seems to be IR leds with a very wide viewing angle (this kind of package with a flat top can emit on 120°) so a Spybot can be IR-seen all around Philo (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.418)

  Re: Spybotics vs Cricket

(...) So with this, it it possible to use the same type of 'proximity' that can be done with the RCX/Light sensor? (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.418)

  Re: SpyBotics Flyer

(...) "Watch out for new missions for you robot," ^^^ your Hate finding that after printing a gazzillion color brochures. ;) Chris - Xenon (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.418)

  Re: Spybotics vs Cricket

Paul Andrews writes: > In lugnet.robotics, Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com> writes: > *Mad* props to anybody who > >makes a loop network (ala the Clarkson Loop from my Master's thesis) > >out of three or more spybots. > > Err. What's a Clarkson (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.418)

  Re: new newsgroup lugnet.robotics.spybotics

(...) I agree. The time to do so is at hand. Steven (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.418)

  Re: Inventory of Spybotics Gigamesh (set 3806)

Mmph... As William Howard spotted, I made a cut and paste error... Here is the inventory with corrected header Philo ---START--- Set: 3806: Gigamesh G60 Theme: LEGO / TECHNIC Year: 2002 Pcs: 233 Inventoried By: Philippe Hurbain Source: Part count (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

spybotics
(score: 1.418)

  Spybotics Page

Hey, Tonite I received the TechnoJaw by mail, so with a little fanfare and hoopla, I put it together. After a few test programs and such, I decided it was time for a head-to-head competition between Big G and TechnoJaw (nickname-to-be-announced) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.418)

  RE: What is Spybotics?

Check this: (URL) -----Original Message-----> Of Jason F. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.418)

  Re: Which spybotic set is best?

My Spybotics software runs fine on Win2k Pro, but I have yet to get a usb/serial adapter... Rob "David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:Gzv544.82I@lugnet.com... (...) 3806 (...) control. (...) Pentium® II (...) 98 (...) (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.418)

  Re: Spybotics vs Cricket

Has anyone seen the movie with Robin Williams where he is a jewish man in a naz* camp? There he has a radio and carries good news (he lies) to the people. Ok, I received a mail from a friend at the US Navy and it reads: "...This Tuesday I heard a (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.418)

More:  Next Page >>