 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5089
5088  |  5090
Subject:
Spybotics Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 03:15:07 GMT

Hey,

Tonite I received the TechnoJaw by mail, so with a little fanfare and
hoopla, I put it together.  After a few test programs and such, I decided it
was time for a head-to-head competition between Big G and TechnoJaw
(nickname-to-be-announced)

Digging out my test arena for most rtlToronto events, I put both 'bots into
the rink--that is after I d/l'd some 'advanced mission' programs to each,
telling them to go 'whup the other's heinie!'

Sure enuf, the first programs failed--but then I got the hang of it (sorta)
and there was much rejoicing...  (yaaah!!)
So the two spybots went head to head--see action photos here:

http://sparky.i989.net/spy.htm

I haven't updated the rest of my site to incorporate this page yet--I'm too
busy programming spybots!

Anyway, have a boo and see why rtl11 is going to be a rush job for me ;)

Dave K