 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5088
Re: Hi!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 20:13:20 GMT

Hello fellow Torontonians, I'm new here at Lugnet and I live in Scarborough.
I saw your site and it looks pretty interesting, tho I'm more into town
stuffs and haven't had a chance to touch the robotic or mindstorm themes.
Anyway, just dropping by to say hi and let's see if we can come out later.

Finally, Finally! someone else who lives in Scarborough!

Hope to see you at the next dinner.

Matthias Jetleb
(Pharmacy and Eglinton)