 Robotics / 18692
RE: What is Spybotics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 14:06:32 GMT

Check this: http://news.lugnet.com/?q=Spybotics

mc.

-----Original Message-----> Of Jason F.
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 7:31 PM

All the information I have seen on it make it seem very
vague.  Is it like a
robotwars game or something?  I just can't figure it out.  I
saw all 4 (1
each) at the local Target and they look very neat, but I know
nothing about
them other than the info in the Lego catalog.  Can someone
please explain
what they really do and what the difference between them are?

Jason F.