  Search Results: Spybotics
 Results 541 – 560 of 565.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Check this out

A simple nslookup also reveals this is a lego site: i:\>nslookup www.spybotics.com *** Can't find server name for address 192.16 *** Default servers are not available Server: UnKnown Address: 192.168.1.1 Non-authoritative answer: Name: lego.com (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.241)

  BrickFest 2002 presentations update

The BrickFest Schedule has been updated.* The following are just some of the presentations that will occur at this years Fest - July 19-21, just outside of Washington, DC. For more up-to-date info go to www.brickfest.com Jeffrey Ardis - Spybotics (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.people) !

spybotics
(score: 0.241)

  Re: Check this out

(...) That's exactly what it did last time, got down to -3 or -4 days and was then reset to +5 days. I did watch the last few minutes of the countdown last time (was late afternoon here in Aus, IIRC), and kept checking back every day at my almost 7 (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.241)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

How about this website which I gather is still under construction and/or counting down (2 days left...): www.spybotics.com, which is registered to lego.com... FUT to .general while this is being categorised? Deidre drb@tasmail.com (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 0.241)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

(...) Maybe you could create and post "artistic renderings" of them... Jeez--all this secrecy must just burn inside you! If it'll make you feel better, you can unburden yourself to me... Dave! (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 0.241)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

Amazon.com currently lists these for sale, when they come available, under the Mindstorms section. Todd (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 0.241)

  Check this out

Keep tuned in to a website I just came across. Looks like somethings going to happen in a couple of days (there is a countdown timer running)... www.spybotics.com If you don't think its Lego, just look at the source code. -Rob (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.241)

  LEGO SPYBOTICS

I know it's a little early for me to be wondering about this (esp as coming from *me*), but... Does anyone have solid data about this line's placement within TLC's product tree? I'm wondering about entering these in the LUGNET Set Database - if sets (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 0.241)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

An excerpt from the US press release regarding the 2002 line up back in February: (URL) gamers will flip for a new twist to LEGO robotics called SpyBotics – four unique, programmable vehicles determined to accomplish the spy-themed missions you (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 0.241)

  Re: 4085 Bucket (Explore)

(...) How many studs on top - 4 in the middle or 8? The 4 stud ones have been around for a long time, 8 I haven't seen before so this would probably be new. (...) Is this the one in 2400 Cute Building Vehicles? This one was also in one of the Korean (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.duplo)

spybotics
(score: 0.240)

  Re: What's next for MindStorms

(...) Thanks to you amazon.com reference, I did some searching and came up with this review: (URL) it doesn't seem to be a true MindStorms kit. Here's a quote from the reviewer: "...the Spybotics line draws its roots from the ever-popular MindStorms (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.240)

  RE: Onde anda a LEGO

(...) AH! ...então é por isso q ultimamente assisti a um resurgimento "repentido" de sets antigos marcados em pesetas. Quer dizer... resurgimento é um exagero: Refiro-me aos 3 sets do Space Shuttle q vi no Toys'r'Us do Colombo (q já falámos aqui) e (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

spybotics
(score: 0.239)

  RE: What about this for a new RCX 2.5 setup?

I'd be happy with a good "official" LEGO SONAR sensor and a fixed version of the LEGO Rotation Sensor (without the lost "clicks" bug) On the RCX side, I'd like a RCX 3.0 with 6+ sensor inputs and more outputs (and more RAM. I'm using MANAS sets to (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.dear-lego)

spybotics
(score: 0.238)

  RE: software-controlled motors

This modular RCX ideia is perfect, very LEGOish in did :) (...) <OFF-TOPIC> IMHO, TLC isn't thinking "LEGO" anymore... It lost the main original ideia that made LEGO look so logic, modular and limitless (and fun). The ideia behind the newer sets (or (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.238)

  LEGO Spybotics / 2002 = New RCX controllable IR units ?

From (URL) gamers will flip for a new twist to LEGO robotics called SPYbotics - four unique, programmable vehicles determined to accomplish the missions you assign to them." Let's hope it's RCX aware, like (or better than) the Manas Set is :) For (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.232)

  Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

The pictures at (URL) the first we have seen, I believe, of the finished articles. One shot shows a good view of the IR control box with what looks like 5 buttons (L, R, Fwd, Back,. plus a trigger?) and a speed control. Looks like they might be (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.232)

  Re: Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

(...) Well, as it is they sell their products mainly to kids and they tend to like video-games more then LEGO so LEGO has to be as much video-game as they can to get to them. It seems. My sisters son for example likes action men and other things (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 0.231)

  Re: Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

(...) extension-projectile...y-be-sold- in-pairs-thingamabobs? Methinks they have too many of these raised-on-video-games types infiltrating the design & marketing departments... ;-/ (...) Yes, me too (my dark ages actually encompassed all of (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 0.231)

  Re: Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

(...) Seems to be the same internals as this one and I think the red button is a on-off switch: (URL) reinvent the wheel) The gear seems to appear in gray also: (URL)Looks like they might be quite interesting... Personally I lend more and more to (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.231)

  Re: Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

One thing that is interesting is how different the models look from the earlier pictures shown here: (URL) like the new 120 degree Y shaped half beams. "Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:GrL7p2.8q9@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.231)

More:  Next Page >>