 Robotics / 18032
Re: What's next for MindStorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 18:50:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.robotics, "Laura O'Grady" <l.ogrady@sympatico.ca> writes:
I think there are plans for new kits and the theme is spying.

Thanks to you amazon.com reference, I did some searching and came up with
this review:

http://gear.ign.com/articles/358/358642p1.html

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be a true MindStorms kit. Here's a quote
from the reviewer:

"...the Spybotics line draws its roots from the ever-popular MindStorms
systems. Spybotics, however, is aimed at a slightly younger audience and
generally takes the blocks into new territory. "

Bummer.

Simeon