 Robotics / 18031
Re: What's next for MindStorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 18:13:08 GMT

I think there are plans for new kits and the theme is spying.  If you go to
the legomindstorms site and login you will see that there is a game about
spying (found under community/games/ then chose Robohunter 2).

Further, if you go to Amazon (see link below) you will note that there are
a bunch of new products listed (eg, LEGO Snaptrax, LEGO Gigmesh, etc.) with
the Mindstorms products.  When you read the descriptions for these new
products many mention spying.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/281188/104-3458148-5206339

Laura