 Robotics / 18034
Re: What's next for MindStorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 20:11:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I also ran a search and found the portfolio of someone who worked on the
project:

http://www.coroflot.com/public/public_job_seeker_details.asp?job_seeker_id=3
170

There are photos of the original ideas for the sypbots and the beacon.
Interesting to see how much the spybots changed.  Info at this site says
they won't be released until September, 2002.

Laura