 Duplo / 533
Re: 4085 Bucket (Explore)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 04:07:47 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Harvey Henkelman writes:
Just got this tonight, overall I'm impressed. Seen some stuff that I've
never saw in regular DUPLO®, such as...
"plates" (2 make one standard brick)

How many studs on top - 4 in the middle or 8?  The 4 stud ones have been
around for a long time, 8 I haven't seen before so this would probably be new.

helicopter/windmill rotor

Is this the one in 2400 Cute Building Vehicles?  This one was also in one of
the Korean buckets last year and something else, probably the new tubes set
last year.

...other than that. they're just standard DUPLO® (even to the name stamped
inside the studs)
Thought you guys wanted to know.

Thanks :)

Still nothing up on the lego.com/explore page, nor SAH - but what should I
expect from the people responsible for a spybotics site that has counted
down to 0 days to go, and kept going, it's just hit -3 days left and nothing
has changed?!  Am I missing the point or does someone at Lego need a poke in
the ribs?

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com