 Duplo / 534
Re: 4085 Bucket (Explore)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:05:15 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.duplo, Harvey Henkelman writes:
Just got this tonight, overall I'm impressed. Seen some stuff that I've
never saw in regular DUPLO®, such as...
"plates" (2 make one standard brick)

How many studs on top - 4 in the middle or 8?  The 4 stud ones have been
around for a long time, 8 I haven't seen before so this would probably be new.

The plate has four studs on top, just like the regular bricks...-Harvey