 Duplo / 542
Re: 4085 Bucket (Explore)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 23:37:48 GMT

Ah, my mistake, I was taking a "standard brick" to be a 4*2 brick rather
than a 2*2 brick.  There have been 4*2 plates with only 4 studs instead of 8
around for a long time, I've never seen an 8 stud version.  A 2*2 Duplo
plate is definitely new, how many in this bucket?

thanks
Deidre
drb@tasmail.com

Sorry about that Deidre, but it is a 2×4 plate and there are two per bucket
in red. My mistake (and correction)-Harvey