 Duplo / 551
Re: 4085 Bucket (Explore)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 05:29:22 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Maggie Cambron writes:
Actually this makes more sense because it seems a 2 x 2 Duplo plate would
border on being a choking hazard for small children.

I had wondered about that too.  I do think that some of the existing Duplo
pieces are bordering on choking hazards anyway, things like the saucepan.  I
gather that technically they pass the relevant standards as safe otherwise
they wouldn't be sold in the first place (I certainly hope so!)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com