  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 281 – 300 of about 14000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  stand-alone Scout controlling Micro Scout = 3 wild motors

More 3-motor Technic fun with Mindstorms not using an RCX/RIS, not using a PC and not downloading firmware with the IR tower. Just use the Scout from Robotics Discovery Set and the Micro Scout from Dark Side Developers Kit or Droid Developers Kit. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.417)

  Re: Searching for alternatives

(...) Right now you can use a spring board module that can is compatible with the Mindstorms IR. True it can only mimic what you can capture. But that's a start. I'm waiting on buying a hand held until one of them can use NQC and upload programs and (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.417)

  Extreme Mindstorms

Hi everyone, I am wondering if anyone would be interested in buying a copy of Dave baums new book: Extreme Mindstorms. I ordered one from chapters, and two months later I got nothing, so I canceled the order, and ordered one from indigo. I had the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.416)

  Re: Fiber Optics System controlling multiple motors

(...) [snip] Your reply presumes an advanced application with VLL. Sorry, but my scant description caused confusion. My original post intended a more primitive approach. Yes, you can really do manual Fiber Optic System control to Scouts and Micro (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.microscout)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.416)

  Re: Text Based Programming for NXT - pbLua is Available

Here are my notes on what I've been able to accomplish so far in OSX on my MacBookPro. Loading pbLua firmware on nxt running standard firmware: 1. plugin usb 2. rename nxt-lua.bin to nxt-lua.rfw 3. open NXT-G, goto Tools -> Update NXT Firmware. (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.413)

  Re: DDK - What use are they / lower prices seen

(...) You can have some fun with the Micro Scout if you have the Scout from Robotics Discovery Set (9735). Some of the Scout's built-in programs emit Visible Light Link codes from its LED (output port 3) to trigger built-in programs in the Micro (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vll, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.scout)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.410)

  Need Decision Help - Buy RIS 1.5 now or 2.0 later

I need to make a decision about purchasing Mindstorms kits for my sons school. We have decided to buy 5 or 6 RIS kits. The question is, should we buy 1.5 kits that I can get a hold of now or should we wait until fall to get the 2.0 kits? So far, I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.406)

  sending variables betwen rcx's?

to all i am currently working on a robot with 2 rcx due to the number of sensors i have on the robot. my current problem is that i have 2 light sensor which is conected to seperate rcx. one of the rcx with light sensor is calibrated using some (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.405)

  Re: RCX Crash!

Well, acually I wanted to download the pbForth into the RCX because I was reading the book EXTREME MINDSTORMS that you wrote with Dave Baum. In the pbForth chapter I just read trough until I got to the second part. There I needed to test for myself (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.404)

  Re: GCC vs. IAR compiler: Could GCC be tweaked to generate code as tight as IAR?

(...) I did not do so. The memory map in LEGO_MINDSTORMS_NXT_..._v1.03.bin is like this for the files: 0x11F000-0x12E99D Actual files like Demo.rxe 0x13FF00-0x13FF37 FILE_HANDLE(s) 0x13FFFC-0c13FFFF FILEVERSION The nxtgcc stuff compiles to 126176 (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.403)

  benvenuto

Matteo Cantamesse <mcanta@ingredium.it> wrote in message 79348200.20010328090...dium.it... (...) Ciao Matteo benvenuto ! sono Pietro e vivo a Bologna ti mando un mio vecchio messaggio del ng che narra le avventure tragicomiche che ho vissuto per (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.401)

  Re: VLL with RCX using lego lamp

HI: (...) The short answer is YES. (...) You don't NEED it, BUT if by SDK you are referring to the lego Firmware 2.0 upgrade, it sure makes it VERY easy. If you are still running "older" firmware, then you could .....just a sec..... OK, I'm back. In (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.vll)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.397)

  RE: LegOS bug - firmware unlock string not below CC00h in some circumstances

(...) Argh! This is so typical of many embedded projects that I have seen go sour over the years. It's due to not using the linker to full advantage. In my firmware, I declare the string in its own .text section (you can do this in inline assembler (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.396)

  Re: RCX+PC=Rubik's Cube Solver

Gordon -- (...) No offence taken. I think it's almost certainly doable completely onboard the RCX, and I considered this as an option. The reasons I didn't do this are as follows: 1. Couldn't think of a another good way of reading the cube facelets. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.395)

  Re: Droid Developer Kit P-Mode

(...) The micro scout can be programmed using the VLL (Visible Light Link) protocol. VLL is directly supported by the scout (for a picture see (URL) I wrote a program for the Scout that allows me to program the Micro scout using inputs from two (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.391)

  Re: Mindstorms su Dev

(...) Mi son procurato la rivista qui in azienda e ho letto gli articoli. Mi sono fermato alla programmazione in Forth e ovviamente non ho nemmeno cominciato a leggere l'articolo riguardante legOS, per ovvi limiti di conoscenza ed esperienze finora (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.390)

  RE: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

(...) The use of alternative firmware such as pbForth, legOS and leJOS usually requires frequent upload/download cycles, and may use long communications periods. (...) I agree on this point, but that will affect the low power range more as well. (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.390)

  Asking about Firmware (need help)

Dear All I`m a newbies in programming LEGO Mindstorms RIS. I have explored CD that embedded in my RIS KIT. Now i want to try make a user interface for LEGO Mindstorms RIS in my own language. I used microsoft visual c++ to build my software From the (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.389)

  RE: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

(...) Well, yes and no. The biggest risk is when you use the tower or the RCX in high-power (far) mode for extended transmissions. I was thinking about why we have not received more posts about dead RCXs. My old pbForths (and I think legOS too) set (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.388)

  RE: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

(...) You are right, but the RCX and the tower are right at the hairy edge. The additional 50R impedance will leave the near mode essentially unchanged and I'll sacrifice on the high range. Start with the tower. If you use a 9V battery, the IR (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 2.388)

More:  Next Page >>