 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 357
356  |  358
Subject:
Extreme Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:58:00 GMT

Hi everyone,
I am wondering if anyone would be interested in buying a copy of Dave baums new
book: Extreme Mindstorms. I ordered one from chapters, and two months later
I got nothing, so I canceled the order, and ordered one from indigo. I had the
book from indigo in two days, and what do you know, chapters sends me the book
two weeks later. Its a very cool book with lots of info about programming and
alternative firmware, and two chapters on homebrew sensors. Let me know if any
of you are interested, and I can bring the book on saturday. It cost about $50
total.
Rob