 Robotics / 15497
15496  |  15498
Subject:
Asking about Firmware (need help)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 02:23:12 GMT

Dear All

I`m a newbies in programming LEGO Mindstorms RIS.
I have  explored  CD that embedded in my RIS KIT.
Now i want to try make a user interface for LEGO Mindstorms RIS in my own
language.
I used  microsoft visual c++ to build my software

From the beginning i used spirit.ocx module from RIS 1.5.
And for the first time i have tested  function that belong to spirit.ocx
module but not all worked.
For example :
OnFwd(Motor_list) worked well but,
OnRwd(Motor_list) not give any respon to my RCX
I`m sure i used a right syntax.
Now, i suspects that i used a wrong firmware, for information i used
firm0309.lgo.
Did i used a wrong firmware?
Could somebody here help me?

Thank you in advance for your help :)
I hope you are all understand what i`m saying about
I`m really sorry that my english are very poor

TIA,

-rani-