  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 2021 – 2040 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Another lot (24 sets / 3000 pieces) up on eBay

Hello, I have another large lot of sets up on eBay right now. There are 24 sets in total, including a nearly complete (all electronics and software are there, but it seems to be missing a few blocks) Mindstorms 1.0 set, and several Star Wars sets. (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jul-06, to lugnet.market.auction)

mindstorms
(score: 0.467)

  RE: IR Tower not working when downloading firmware

Thank you all. It is indeed the IR Tower problem. After I replaced the serial tower with the USB tower sent to me by Lego Tech Support, I can download the firmware successfully. Thanks for sharing the info. I have learned a lot from all the email. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.467)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

I wish I could give you a direct answer, but I don't know. However, I suspect (as I'm sure you do) that what you are looking for has already been done. Below are three possible sources which you can adopt, co-opt, or reverse-engineer to get where (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.467)

  Almost 300! And another Mindstorms Challenge! And more!

(URL) Almost 300 Registrants! With about 2 weeks left on registration deadline, we are very close to 300 guests - so if you haven't paid your registration fee, now's the time to do it to guarantee your place at BrickFest! You know the website, so (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

mindstorms
(score: 0.467)

  Re: Almost 300! And another Mindstorms Challenge! And more!

(...) There was a good discussion a few weeks back... (URL) here's a chance to test out those theories. What is the "Right" speed??... Steve (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.467)

  RIS Installer Problem

I would appreciate any help - I'm not sure this is the best place to post this but I need to get in touch with software-experienced people and this looks like a good start. If I should post this elsewhere, please let me know. If anyone has some (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms
(score: 0.467)

  Re: Better Color Balance with Lego Bricks

(...) It appears to be a software issue, either in the camera's firmware or in photoshop. Anytime I take a digital photo, I use 'Image / Adjust / Autolevels' to get the colors back to something approximating the natural color of the picture. The (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish.photography)

firmware
(score: 0.467)

  Problem Getting dll to Download helloworld.lx to download.

Okay here is what I am using: brickos-0.2.6.09.new...nf2.tar.gz rcx-binutils-2.9.5.0...1.i386.rpm rcx-egcs-1.1.2-1.i386.rpm rcx-egcs-c++-1.1.2-1.i386.rpm I am running Mandrake Linux 8.2. I downloaded and installed all of the above files. I (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.467)

  Re: Can Dacta 9751 be used with WindowsXP or Windows 2000?

(...) (URL) I've been working on a .NET class> for it. I have the serial port communication finished and am working on threading the sensor polling. In C# you'll be able use my DLL something like this: using Mindstorms.ControlLab; //... ControlLab (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.467)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) All right, you asked for it :) (URL) amount of wires connected to the RCX should give you an idea of how fully I used the RCX. Overall, there were 5 motors and 7 sensors connected to it :) The main page describing this robot can be seen here: (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.467)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory? - Advanced alternatives: JCX, Embedlets

(...) I agree whole-heartedly. This is the idea behind JCX which has now been in development for over a year, and has been rather extensively alpha-tested at a major university. This past fall students at the University of Utah were able to use the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.467)

  Re: CyberMaster

"Steven B. Combs" <stevencombs@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H9G6yn.LwI@lugnet.com... (...) MIB. Good buy or no? Don't know much about the price level, but remember that the CM is not for serious robot-ing. The memory is quite small, there's (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

firmware
(score: 0.466)

  RE: New Dave Baum Book?

In a nutshell, both books are excellent. Jonathan's unofficial guide is a great overview and starting point for the many different languages that have sprung up around the RCX. Dave's book is more geared towards building in depth with both the Lego (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.466)

  Re: lego mindstorms

This answer should be pretty all-inclusive, I should think... (...) Mindstorms is a series of (currently) six sets from Lego that allow you to build homemade robots. Are they worth getting? Yeah, I'd say so; I don't have one yet, but I do plan to. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.466)

  Re: Technic, what happened to the good old days?

(...) You know, I still have never owned that set, and would still like to at some point, maybe if I can buy a mint one on brickshelf or ebay I would. It was one of the best. You know, I always thought that a massive crossover between the space line (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jul-06, to lugnet.dear-lego)

mindstorms
(score: 0.466)

  Re: How do you create a new VI for NXT-G?

Shortly, an SDK will be made available that will allow for NXT blocks to be constructed using the same functions used to make the built-in blocks. The SDK will be made available on the NI site, probably linked from ni.com/mindstorms, and probably (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.466)

  Re: My First Classroom Use

At first I thought each student ought to have the experience of building each of the four models. It seems that having 9 kids choose one of four models and build it, saved us some time. They simply learned from each other's experience. Now they come (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms
(score: 0.466)

  RCXTTY-Variable Problem, calling ./firmdl3 ../boot/brickOS.srec

Hello, Dear NewsGroup ---...--- My Problem is: When I tri to download the BrickOS firmware to the Brick using ./firmdl3 ../boot/brickOS.srec after setting "RCXTTY=USB" with "export ...". (I have the USB-Tower) I get the following error: "USB: No (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.466)

  Blue Quad

(URL) New Robot called the Blue Quad is now on Brickshelf.com> (URL) Sophie 2006>> Vision Command Sensor Camera mounted in the head. (2 URLs) for 1600x1200 view>> Red/Green polarity sensitive LED lights in the eyes (Courtesy HiTechnic). Light sensor (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

mindstorms
(score: 0.466)

  New user questions

I received my Mindstorms NXT this weekend and I am on a steep learning curve as this is my first Mindstorms product. I am stuggling with the programming as the documentation seems to be lacking for a new user. I could some expert advise. Here is (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.466)

More:  Next Page >>