 Technic / 9020
Re: CyberMaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:17:27 GMT

"Steven B. Combs" <stevencombs@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:H9G6yn.LwI@lugnet.com...
Ok folks, I need your help.  Cybermaster Set (non metal case) for $120,
MIB.  Good buy or no?

Don't know much about the price level, but remember that the CM is not for
serious robot-ing.

The memory is quite small, there's not much room for any exciting functions,
only one external motor, no active sensors, no possibility to download other
firmware, etc.

What you can do, of course, is to have the main intelligence in a program on
the PC, and communicate with the CM, but the response time on a stimulus
will be quite high.

Of course, you can see it as a challenge!

I wouldn't buy one at that price, but OTOH we've already got one :-)
http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/cybermaster.htm

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm